|Categories||Professional First Aid Boxes|
is a supplier, agent, wholesaler of the CHIKUNGUNYA TEST KITS
is a qualitative detection of IgM Antibodies in human serum, or plasma.
Chikungunya is a rare viral infection transmitted by the bite of an infected Aedes aegypti
mosquito. It occurs during the rainy season in tropical areas of the world, primarily in Africa, Southeast Asia, southern India and Pakistan, and the symptoms are most often clinically indistinguishable from those observed in dengue fever. Dual infection of dengue and chikungunya is also possible as has been reported in India. Therefore, it is very important to clinically distinguish dengue from CHIK infection. CHIK is diagnosed based on serological analysis and viral isolation in mice or tissue culture. An IgM immunoassay is the most practical lab test method.
- Utilizes recombinant antigens derived from the virus structure protein.
- Helps to differentiate from other febrile illnesses with similar symptoms like Dengue.
- Read clear and reliable results in 15 minutes.
- Refrigeration not required for device
- Can be stored at 4-30° C
- Ready to use devices
- Requires minimal personnel training and no lab equipment
- Contains an internal control (C band) for the confirmation that the test has been performed correctly