Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Usage||Hospital, Laboratory, Clinic|
is a supplier, agent, wholesaler of the HBSAG Elisa Test Kits
is a qualitative detection of antibodies in human whole blood, serum, or plasma.
HBsAg ELISA Test is an in vitro immunoassay for the detection of Hepatitis B surface antigens in human plasma or serum. The HBsAg ELISA is primarily used for testing blood & organ donors, patients with active viral hepatitis & people at risk for Hepatitis B infection.
- 3rd generation assay.
- Breakaway micro well strips.
- HEPA-SCAN® HBsAg ELISA is a solid phase immunosorbent assay based on sandwich capture principle.
- Short assay procedure: 90 minutes
- Only two incubations.
- Longer shelf life of 18 months at 2-80C.
- Sensitivity above 99% & specificity above 98 %.