Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Usage||Hospital, Clinic, Personal|
is a supplier, agent, wholesaler of the HIV 1 & 2 Rapid Detection Test Kit
is a qualitative detection of antibodies in human whole blood, serum, or plasma.
The HIV test is a visual, rapid, sensitive and accurate immunoassay for the differential detection of HIV-1 & HIV-2 antibodies (IgG) in human serum or plasma using HIV-1 & HIV-2 Antigens immobilized on an immunofiltration membrane. The test is a screening test for Anti HIV-1 and HIV-2 and is for in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Rapid visual test ,based on Flow Through Technology.
- Differential detection of HIV-1 & HIV-2.
- Detection of group ‘O’ & subtype ‘C’.
- Use of envelop antigens gp41& C terminus of gp120 for HIV-1 & gp36 for HIV-2.
- 100% sensitivity & 100% specificity as per WHO Evaluation.
- Shelf life 15 months at 2-8°C
- Available in convenient pack sizes-10 Tests, 50 Tests and 100 Tests.
- Results within 3 minutes.
- No instrument required.
- In built quality control dot.
HIV antigens are immobilized on a porous immunofiltration membrane. Sample and reagents pass through the membrane and are absorbed into the underlying absorbent. As the patient’s sample passes through the membrane, HIV antibodies, if present, bind to the immobilized antigens. Conjugate binds to the Fc portion of the HIV antibodies to give distinct pinkish purple DOT(s) against a white background.